Friday, January 21, 2011

Bringing back Montana memories!! I miss Ashley, Stu, and Alivia




I just wanted to make sure Ashley and Stu knew how much I loved them and how grateful I am to them for letting me stay in their home and interrupt their lives. Stu you are and always will be the best father and you were the best example to me I love you for taking care of my sister and that beautiful baby girl. I will always look up to you and the standards you set in your home your a wonderful priesthood leader! Ashley I have always looked up to you my whole life and always wanted to be like you I'm so glad i was able to come into the middle of your life and see first hand how amazing you are! I never knew the meaning of homemaker until i saw you at work ash babe it's like an art. The love you have for your family is amazing. You taught me so many things while i was their and I will never forget it I'm glad i got that chance. Alivia you will always hold a special place in my heart your bright blue eyes and your adorable laugh gets me every time. How can i ever forget those special moments we shared you let me into your heart and i will always love you. Thank you Russell's for sharing your home and loving me!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love you too Kelsie! You brought such a sweet spirit into our home, Your joy and laughter will always touch my heart. I am so grateful for the amount of time I got to spend with you! I love you so much! Never forget that!

    ReplyDelete